Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Front End Developer
Status: Full Time
EstimatedDuration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as identified, ideally before October 21st
* Our client, an award winning marketing agency is looking for a Front End Developer with Back End Capabilities to join their team full time or freelance to full time
* This role is great for someone who is a MID-LEVEL Front End Developer that has knowledge and understanding of how back end works and is interested in consulting on ways to improve processes and business functions within the agency. You must be able to speak well to your work and present new ideas to upper management.
The Front End Developer with Back End Capabilities will be responsible for:
- Implementing design for web, banner ads, responsive technologies and emails
- Collaborating with others and work well with the internal team, Account/Project management and Creative
- Reviewing and QA coding to insure highest standard
- Documenting technical implementations
- Taking on role of "Webmaster" where appropriate, focusing on client-side. This involves updating site documentation and ensuring guidelines are met
The Front End Developer with Back End Capabilities will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years relative work experience
- Familiar with managing and leading teams in an Agile environment
- Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing external technical resources at times of overlapping initiatives
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken, with both technical and non-technical teams
***Please respond with a list of these technical skills indicating your level of expertise for each ( Intermediate / Beginner)***
- Experience building HTML5 banner campaigns
- Experience building emails and working in ESP platforms to deploy campaigns.
- Experience implementing analytic tracking codes
- User of code repositories(GitHub) and familiar with version control
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and solutions and experience in solving Accessibility issues
- Experience working in WordPress
- Knowledge of server-side scripting languages such as Java Server Pages (JSP), PHP, Perl, etc., a plus
- Understanding of MySQL, building out databases and segments.
- Knowledge of web server administration (Apache) a plus
- ASP.net and knowledge of Microsoft SiteCore, or certification is a plus
- Knowled ge of server-side practices and technologies
- Understanding of mobile first design approach
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.