Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Front-End Web Developer
Estimated Duration: 5 Months
Starts: Week of May 11
Our higher education client has an immediate need for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team as a remote/offsite freelancer, 40 hours/week - must be local to St. Louis.
The Front-End Web Developer will be leading the completion of a website redevelopment project consisting of 5,000 pages in tandem with our client's vendor. You'll also be managing a small internal team and leading this project.
Top Criteria for the Front-End Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years experience in frontend development with excellent project management experience
- Proficient in Java, PHP, CSS, XHTML, MySQL for WordPress development
- Considers SEO best practices for high clickability
- Understands UI for browser compatibility
- ADA Section 508 accessibility compliant
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant
- IP Address targeting
- Experience managing a small team
This position requires a background check.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$45 per hour