Position: Front-End Web Developer w/ Design Skills ~ TAMPA ~ Freelance to Full-time
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Status: Freelance to Full-time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full-time
Rate: $30/hour +/- DOE
Our client, a leader in the medical industry, is looking for a Front-End Web Developer with Design skills for a 40 hour/week freelance opportunity that will turn into full-time for the right fit.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in graphic arts, computer science or related field with 3+ years of experience as a web designer.
- Solid HTML, CSS, PHP/MySQL, jQuery and open source frameworks experience are required.
- Must have basic knowledge of SEO, website usability, JSON and Kahona framework.
- Must have experience with WordPress, Drupal or other similar open source CMS project platform(s).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and maintain high quality sites utilizing CSS, HTML, and PHP programming.
- Creating landing pages, external websites and responsive design websites.
- Designs user interfaces and continuously development of existing web-based applications.
- Analyze Google analytics website and page performance.
- Produce and develop online graphic content.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.