What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining innovative interfaces used by a growing number of users each month.
- Using expertise in web UI and interactive application development, this person will be in control of maintaining Latch's website, including our marketing and support pages.
- Work with the design team to continually create new ways of showcasing our products
- Troubleshooting issues with existing code
- Leading development, release and support for features
- Strong understanding of HTML5 semantics and CSS3 (Sass).
- UX & design experience.
- Experience with Angular.js
- Experience with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. JQuery, Backbone.js, Angular.js, etc.)
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby) is a plus
- Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
You also Have:
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Solid understanding of REST principles and experience using REST APIs
- Ability to write usable documentation
- Excellent health and benefits plan including a 401K match
- Catered lunches/ team outings
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership/ weekly massages
- Company happy hours
Apply for this job
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.