Position: FULL TIME Customer Marketing Manager - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct hire
Starts: Hiring now!
Rate: Up to $70K annually + equity + benefits
Our start up lifestyle client needs a Customer Marketing Manager to join their team for a direct hire, full-time role onsite in San Francisco.
You will be responsible for developing content, campaigns, and processes that help merchants easily understand how to onboard the product and features.
Across the customer lifecycle, you will be responsible for upselling customers to use new features of the product, and to help them continue to grow their business through the tools we provide.
- Develop educational materials and processes designed to achieve greater retention and client success
- Build out a comprehensive library of content (particularly video content) enabling customer self-service and self-help
- Build process improvements and develop in-product ideas to improve the overall client experience
- Partner with sales, customer service, and product teams to develop the right customer engagement touch points across the user journey
- Build and execute a customer engagement and advocacy strategy to achieve sales, marketing, and product adoption goals
Required skills / qualifications:
- 2-4 years digital marketing strategy, social media marketing, influencer marketing or other related fields, preferably in a consumer-facing software environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and drive buy-in for creative concepts
- Ability to juggle a range of projects across Booksy teams
- High attention to detail
- Experience working across global teams and time zones
Benefits: a great work/life balance, health benefits, unlimited PTO!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$70000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.