Position: Full Time- Experience Strategy Director
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $120,000, Depending on Experience
Our hospitality client is looking for a Full Time Experience Strategy Director to join their team.
This is an exciting role on the Experience Design and Innovation team creating dining experiences for restaurants, stadiums, racetracks, hotels, convention centers and amazing special events. The ideal candidates would have 8+ years experience designing and directing in the retail and/or hospitality industry.
Responsibilities for the Experience Strategy Director:
* Direct and design user centered design experiences
* Recommend solutions to balance brand, guests, and operational solutions
* Lead and mentor the experience design team
* Articulating design challenges to impact the experience
* Presenting design ideas in presentations, workshops, and day to day to grow the business and drive collaboration
* Provide advisement on projects to identify risks and monitor project life cycle
Required skills for the Experience Strategy Director role:
* Experience managing direct reports
* Understanding of 3D rendering software (Sketch up, Podium, V- Ray, etc.) Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Keynote
* Excellent presentation skills, visual communicator/storyteller
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Passion for human- centered design
* Domestic travel required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send yourresume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.