Position: Full- Time Junior Graphic Designer / Product Designer
Location: Northwestern Suburbs
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Jr. Designer Up to $35K
Our client - - a well- known giftware company - - is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer / Product Designer to join their team FULL TIME in the Northern Suburbs!
This is a great opportunity to create products for an iconic brand, learn a lot about product development and you will also be exposed to product licensing.
Responsibilities of the Junior Graphic Designer / Product Designers will include:
- Ideate and design hand sketches and 2D concepts, eventually given to 3D artist to create
- Responsibilities are 60/40 percent design versus project management
- Collaborate w/ Creative department to develop new concepts in line with the brand
- Assist Product Development Manager in analyzing market trends and competitors new products
- Maintain product development schedules to meet deadlines
- Ongoing communication with vendors for samples and offer direction for changes
Required Skills for the Junior Graphic Designer / Product Designer role:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- PLUS if you are experienced with any 3D software
- Great presenter to a collaborative team
- Strong organization & project management
- Understanding of various materials as it pertains to product designs ( porcelain, resin, plush, fabric, paper, metal, wood, glass)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.