Position: FULL TIME Print Production Manager - North Bay
Location: North Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: Interviewing now
Rate: $65 - $75k DOE
Our book publishing client seeks a Print Production Manager to join the team onsite in San Rafael in this full-time position!
The client has a new requirement for this role and is not requiring experience with one or both the following:
- Books or Toys
- Asian printers / book manufacturing
- Overseeing and managing complex print production projects - materials, spec-ing a job, project management.
- Maintain schedules, budgets, specs and changes for book production project.
- Project manage flow between prepress and print vendors, providing support and suggestion as needed.
The ideal Print Production Manager should possess the following:
- Strong experience in print production - specifically production for book manufacturing
- Expert in Adobe Acrobat Professional, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Prepress vendor experience - foreign and domestic necessary
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$65000 - US$75000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.