Position: Full-Time Retail Designer (3D using SketchUp)
Location: Northern Suburbs
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $60k range - Depend on Experience
Our client who creates interior design elements is looking a Full Time 3D Retail Designer to join their team.
You must be proficient with SketchUp for this role.
**This role is onsite and public transportation accessible just not very easy so a car would be preferred.**
They are located in the very near suburbs, under 15 miles north of the city!
This is an excellent opportunity for a 3D Retail Designer who can digitally render visually appealing interiors including retail, tradeshows, and other customer experience environments. The ideal candidate would have 2+years of experience in 3D, industrial or product design creating spaces to present products effectively to customers.
Responsibilities of the 3D Retail Designer:
- Supporting merchandising display development
- Incorporating products into plan-o-grams
- Designing lighting and other merchandising displays
- Following visual guidelines and brand identities
- Communicating design concepts with customers, vendors, sales representatives, contractors, electricians, etc.
- Visiting jobsites to assess current merchandising
Requirements of the 3D Retail Designer:
- SketchUp software is a MUST
- Strong design eye rendering compelling spaces
- AutoCAD, Revit and Photoshop is a PLUS
- Travel (15-25% of the time), shows, installations
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.