BoardVitals brings together content from major publishers, universities, and top healthcare professionals, creating the largest training ecosystem in medicine. BoardVitals helps healthcare professionals prepare for medical board exams, recertification exams (MOC), fulfill continuing education requirements, and in-service exams offering high-yield content in over 30 specialties.
We're seeking a experienced full-time Designer/illustrator to help create visuals for our marketing department.
We are a small, but fast growing startup located in the heart of NYC (Herald Square) looking for a team member who is passionate about pushing boundaries in the medical education industry.
- Report to head designer to complete tasks
- Use Brand Guides to create marketing materials (graphics, ads, visuals) that remain on brand with our aesthetic
- Work with various teams in the company for design needs
- Help the development of brand identity
- Strong understanding of user experience
- Assist with UI/UX
- Web and print design experience a must!
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently and stay organized.
- Extensive knowledge of design softwares (Illustrator, Photoshop,Sketch, etc).
- Passion for the graphic art and a desire to learn and expand knowledge base.
- Good Communicator, you can understand needs and work with tight deadlines when appropriate
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- CSS/HTML experience
- Experience working in the healthcare/medical vertical a plus
- You are open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback
- Collaborative working style
- 2-4 years of professional design related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in design, illustration related field or equivalent training/experience preferred.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.