Our client is a major corporation seeking a Visual Designer to join a busy, growing digital team. This is an onsite full-time role based in Central NJ.
The Visual Designer will:
- take designs at any point in project cycle to pixel-perfect end states while marrying strong design fundamentals, user-centric principles and brand vocabulary
- design products within business digital ecosystem
- collaborate on digital product specific style guides
- produce assets through photo editing and manipulation
- conduct QC and audit digital builds for design integrity
- market digital product and features to users to help them understand benefits clearly
The Visual Designer must have:
- at least 3 years of visual design experience building prototypes and early stage rapid development
- strong user-centric problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design or related field
BONUS: experience designing apps, sites, and skills using Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.