Position: Fulltime Sr. UX/UI Designer
Location: Johnson County
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: early August
Our marketing agency client needs a Sr. UX/UI Designer with web and mobile experience to join their team in a fulltime capacity.
This role is equal parts UI / UX, including customer insights, product strategy, conception, wireframing, prototyping, and creating detailed design visuals for web / mobile sites while partnering with product managers and developers.
At least 3+ years of experience and an impressive background and familiarity with UI / UX best practices, as well as a portfolio of UI / UX samples is required.
Agency experience is highly preferred.
* Translate business needs/requirements into engaging, compelling web experiences for users through visual design
* Work closely with product managers and developers to develop intuitive user workflows
* Analyze customer data to make recommendations about web / mobile design and functionality and inform UX changes
* Design and implement testing strategies for UX improvements
* Strong background in interaction design (including IA) and visual design skills (information design, typography,
typography, color, etc.) with a focus on mobile-first responsive design
* PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, In-vision
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.