Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Global Marketing Director
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: June 2020
Rate: DOE, starting at $110k
Our client, a medical device startup, is looking for a Global Marketing Director to join their team for a full-time opportunity! This person can sit remote anywhere in the US, but must have experience in the orthopedic space, particularly with extremities experience.
The Global Marketing Director responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all marketing functions, hands-on (80%) vs. strategic (20%)
- Creating and delivering the strategic marketing plan for the organization
- Managing and maintaining the marketing budget
- Developing and delivering marketing campaigns to drive product revenue
- Managing and developing content for website, social media and advertising
The Global Marketing Director requirements will include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- 4+ years marketing experience within the orthopedic medical device space, particularly extremities experience
- Understanding of sales and marketing strategies to capitalize on opportunities
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.