Our client needs a Graphic Designer to assist their team onsite in Northern New Jersey for a long-term freelance need.
Qualified Graphic Designers must have a strong understanding of concept, layout and typography, as well as knowledge of commonly used design best practices and procedures, across print and digital mediums.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
* Minimum 3 years of design experience
* Experience working in a Marketing or Advertising department preferred
* Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
* Must have experience applying theories related to color schemes, use of space, text placement, usability, and visual flow
* Must be detail-oriented and passionate about creating the best design solutions
Graphic Designer Key Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
* Create and produce effective and engaging online and print materials
* Write specifications for printing and reproduction and coordinate with print vendors, including review of proofs as needed
* Create and / or update web banners, web page layouts, graphics, logos, templated items, direct mail, brochures, flyers and other small jobs as needed for marketing campaigns
* Ensure continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to brand standards in company's visual communications
* Be able to multitask, working on several projects at once, in a very fast-paced environment and often with tight deadlines
* Work in a team environment, regularly collaborating with other designers and production artists, as well as taking direction from the marketing teams, Team Leaders, and Creative Director to provide engaging promotional assets acr oss multiple brands
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.