Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Beverly Hills
Status: Freelance to Full Time or Fulltime Direct (open to both)
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: As soon as they find the right candidate
Our entertainment client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on-site fulltime.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create visual concepts and designs that are aligned with client brand
- Overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures,newsletters, presentation decks, invitations, articles, logos and product illustrations
- Collaborate with team to determine the overall scope
- Review and amend all designs are consistent with company brand prior to printing/publishing
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Proficiency working with InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience working in entertainment or a agency is a plus
Reply with relevant experience and portfolio to be considered.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.