Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer (sports / activewear) - Freelance ONSITE
Estimated Duration: At least 3 months (w/ possibility of extension)
Starts: Week of 3/3 or 3/8
Our client is one of the largest global retailers in the US and they are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer with strong retail experience to join their team starting in March.
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE FASHION / RETAIL EXPERIENCE. YOU MUST ALSO HAVE STRONG PRINT SAMPLES.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for concept through execution for Speedo, including product marketing, packages, point of sale, sales material and brand collateral. You will be working with various teams including sales, product design, merchandising, marketing and web teams. There will also be some interaction with external contacts, including print and prepress houses, label a nd tag vendors and retouching/prepress houses.
* Design materials for advertising, in-store signage programs, consumer collateral (catalogs, mailers, postcards, etc.), packaging, and internal presentations.
* Assist creative team with conceptualizing and executing projects and work independently to develop projects from initial concept through each approval stage until design is finalized.
* Own seasonal in-store promotional signage initiatives.
* Act as a designer, creating layouts and designing into seasonal templates.
* Create comp files for packaging and brand identity presentations.
* Conceive creative concepts that fit within the scope of brand guidelines.
* Ensure brand consistency across platforms, following brand guidelines and seasonal font and color direction for every project.
* Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and SVP of Creative Services to ensure that all design sol utions meet deadlines, objectives, and budget parameters.
* Board concepts for internal presentations.
* Research and share contemporary trends in graphic design and help build Studio Inspiration Library.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Sports or activewear experience is a plus!
- Print layout, packaging and retail point of sale system experience
- MUST have strong print retail samples
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.