Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Broward County
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing | ONSITE | PART TIME TO START (20/hr +/-) THEN CAN GO FULLTIME
Starts: Sept. 2019
Our National Corporate Client located in Broward is seeking a part time graphic designer to start immediately. Part time to start (20/hrs weekly +/-) with the potential to go Full-time!
- 3+ years experience building and designing print, digital and presentations within an agency or in-house creative department
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Google Slides is a prerequisite
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- STRONG portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in layout design
- Will support marketing and sales team in the development of marketing collateral, advertising projects, presentations and visual communication to provide layout of graphics, illustrations, copy, content, data, charts, and photography
- Collaborate with art department to assure branding, messaging, and design consistency
- Create marketing assets including logos, print, graphics and marketing collateral, etc.
- Participate in presentation brainstorming and improvement sessions
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples for immediate consideration.
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.