Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Fort Worth Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: June 2017
Our client, a real estate company based in Dallas, has a need for a Graphic Designer in North Fort Worth. This is an onsite, fulltime position beginning in June 2017!
This Graphic Designer will:
* Work within brand guidelines to design and maintain all print and digital branding collateral for the marketing department.
* Collaborate and manage projects with 3rd party agencies, printers, and more.
* Develop a process for prioritization and project-management of creative requests.
* Brainstorming marketing strategies with team
* Help coordinate company events as needed
The IDEAL Graphic Designer Has/Is:
* Degree in design or related field
* 3+ years of experience
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
* Strong video editing skills!
* Strong organization and project management skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com *Must be currently located in DFW area to apply*
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55000 - US$65000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.