A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Graphic Designer with at least 3 years of experience to join their team, full time.
- Act as the production/graphic design leader for all marketing and on-site experiences.
- Lead creative content development for deliverables including event materials, brochures, fliers, and translate across digital platforms email, web, banner ads, etc.
- Create consistent brand across the 3 divisions of company
- Recreate seasonal websites in WordPress.
- Responsible for designing and producing print and digital content which drives brand awareness, lead acquisition, business development, and customer engagement
- Create marketing materials, displays, print products, electronic products or logos.
- Work with internal team members on all creative projects
- Direct brand development
- Create print, digital and web components along with the support of website management and design elements.
- Establish branding guidelines across the organization.
- Manage projects to budget and schedule.
- Manage and oversee website maintenance and graphic vision.
- Manage work of external partners including freelancers.
- Manage campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders while meeting all deadlines.
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with copywriters, printers, photographers, marketing managers, and other designers.
- Experience planning production schedules and timelines
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Unlimited PTO
- Heath, Vision and Dental
- 401k Match
- Team outings
- And More!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.