Summary of Job Details: The Graphic Designer will help deliver on all creative needs for the company, working together with the marketing team to develop compelling designs and creative solutions. The Graphic Designer will own their projects and have their voice heard. Typical projects are print and digital marketing collateral, event design, web and email design, photography, customer experience design and some packaging and branding work. Ideal candidates are well-versed in illustration, design, layout, photography and willingness to continue adding to their skillset. Must be self-motivated, diligent and resourceful. Position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and exceptionally skilled designer with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Reports to: Amy Bashara - Creative Director
To Apply: Email your resume with Subject Line - "Graphic Design Intern" to email@example.com
- Identity: internal brand expansion and collateral, signage, event materials
- Marketing: product/brand collateral, client presentations, marketing kits
- Photography: office and lab photography, headshots, product photography
- Web & Email: expanding and improving Imbibe's website (Wordpress) and email communications (Mailchimp)
- Video & Motion Graphics: creation of or aiding in the resourcing for company videos, animations, motion graphics
- Production: Print knowledge, hands-on production of customer samples, marketing kits
- Product Branding: occasional logo, packaging and brand design/revision
Qualification and Requirements:
- Strong graphic typographic design skills mandatory
- Proficient in Ai & Ps mandatory
- Proficient in Id, Pr & Ae desired
- Excellent photography skills
- Prototype and technical/precision skills for packaging & labeling
- Working knowledge of print and digital design
- Can work independently at a fast pace with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Possess the ability to think out of the box and create designs and solutions from scratch
- Ability to own all aspects of your projects and follow through to completion
- Attention to detail with the revisions and end-goals in mind
- Good communication with all levels of organization
- Deadline-oriented; manages design-time based on workload
- Quick learner, resourceful
- Detail oriented; highly organized with notes, files, and project details
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry - we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team?
Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you'll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters playfulness, creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send a link to your portfolio for consideration
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.