As a rapid-growth business and industry pioneer, AlphaSights is an exciting, fast-changing organization. Our people are ambitious business-builders who are given the autonomy and responsibility to make an impact every day.
As designer, you'll be integral to building the AlphaSights brand. You'll join our fast-scaling marketing and communications team to serve as the go-to resource and expert for visual execution. You'll bring the AlphaSights brand to life across a wide range of projects, including client-facing marketing materials, employee engagement campaigns, and social media. From conceptualization to execution, you'll collaborate with and support the marketing and communications team to develop compelling design solutions that attract clients, advisors, employees, and candidates to AlphaSights. You'll also serve as an important brand steward, providing guidance to internal stakeholders and external vendors on proper usage of our brand assets.
- Create original, polished, on-brand, and creative design solutions through the excellent use of typography, color, and graphic elements that reflect our brand
- Design a wide range of projects including print collateral, email, digital signage, social media assets, presentations, and web pages
- Contribute creative and strategically-sound ideas to the work effort of the marketing and communications team
- Manage the design portion of projects, including project status, job trafficking, and timelines
- Follow production design standards and prepare final art files to release to vendors or internal stakeholders
- Adhere to brand guidelines and serve as the organization's brand steward, ensuring all visual materials are on-brand and high-quality.
- 2-3 years' experience as a designer in an in-house or agency role
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- Strong portfolio of work that shows a mastery of aesthetics, typography, composition, and brand principles
- Driven, ambitious, detail-oriented with a growth mindset and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfill business objectives
- Expert in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Keynote and PowerPoint
- Basic HTML and CSS skills for troubleshooting HTML emails or making last-minute refinements
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
At AlphaSights, we power ambitious professionals; from investors to corporate strategists, business-builders to social entrepreneurs, our clients are decision-makers and innovators who are driving progress for their organizations and society at large. Spanning every industry and geography, what they have in common is the need to rapidly combine knowledge, data, and ideas to successfully navigate complex, competitive, and fast-evolving markets.
Our global team of 500+ savvy professionals work behind the scenes to connect our clients with the expertise and insights they need and to render their work more seamless, efficient, and better-informed. Leveraging the latest in human-aided artificial intelligence, our teams provide proactive, flexible knowledge solutions that help our clients discover, assess, and capitalize on value creation opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights operates from nine offices around the world and is regularly recognized as a high-growth company by notable publications such as TheFinancial Times, Inc. 5000, The Sunday Times, and Crains.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.