Position: Graphic Designer - Bilingual (Spanish)
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Jan 2019
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer who is fluent is Spanish to join their team for a long term project in the Buckhead area.
In this role you will:
* Design retail window and in-store signage to develop visually engaging deliverables for an upcoming relaunch
* Produce new creative ideas and concepts while working within brand guidelines
* Coordinate with the Atlanta and Mexico creative teams on project deadlines, deliverables, etc
* 2-3 years of experience
* Fluent in Spanish
* Previous experience working in the retail space
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
This is an onsite, 6 month freelance opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please sendyour resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.