Position: Graphic Designer - Event Collateral - Long Term Freelance!
Location: West LA
Estimated Duration: Through February 2019
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Event company is seeking a Graphic Designer for a long-term freelance opportunity!
The ideal candidate will have a corporate design aesthetic and will have experience designing print collateral for events & wayfinding.
- Strong print design skills (i.e., collateral, signage, kiosks)
- A clean and corporate design aesthetic
- Ability to follow strict style guides
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Domestic travel will be required
- OT expected - must be ok with long hours!
This is a great long-term freelance opportunity to work on a well-known event, reply today to be considered!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.