A prominent fashion client is in need of a Graphic Designer to join their team on a temporary basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this role will be to conceptualize and execute design and branding elements. The successful candidate will have a strong and proven ability to design, preferably in the digital space, including skills in website usability.
- Conceptualize and execute design and branding elements (email blasts, site launches, landing pages, banner ads, and all other website creative assets) often with short turnaround time
- Assist with the creation of social media assets when necessary
- Develop new ideas and articulate artistic rationale to support creative concepts and direction
- Coordinate with other graphic designers to ensure all assets are aligned
- Must be able to design within the brand's identity and maintain consistency of design across each project
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work produced and executed is consistent, cohesive and stays on-brand
- Adherence to project calendars and willingness to coordinate with interdepartmental team members
- Bachelor in Fine Arts in Graphic Design or equivalent from an accredited college
- Must have a strong ability to design with a fashion/luxury aesthetic
- Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrate understanding of website usability/web optimization
- Ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Understanding of ecommerce, UX, and marketing best practices ideal
- Must be extremely detail-focused
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced creative environment
- Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Graphic Designer" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @syndicatebleu.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.