Position: Graphic Designer (Fashion) - Great Long-term Freelance Op!
Location: South Bay Area
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open-ended
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: FL- $25-$35/hr DOE FT- $50,000-$60,000 DOE
Great long-term freelance opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work with a Major Fashion eCommerce Company!
- Design emails, social campaigns and eCommerce assets
- Partner with copywriters on designing marketing collateral such as signage, packaging, logos, direct mail pieces, and pitch presentations
- Ensure all designs are cohesive across print, web and mobile platforms
- 3+ years in similar role with fashion or lifestyle brands
- Ability to work efficiently in fast-paced environments
- Proficient in Adobe CC and PowerPoint
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Experience designing for mobile
To be considered, send portfolios and resumes today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.