Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer (fashion / luxury / editorial)
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Our client, a global fashion brand, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer with a unique, elevated design aesthetic to join their team for an open ended period of time!
The Graphic Designer must have:
- 2-5+ years relevant experience in graphic design, with strong PRINT and layout design; editorial, fashion and /or luxury are a must!
- Agency experience is a plus
- A mastery of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong creative perspective for all elements of design, layout and typography
- Experience comping images that represent elevated, conceptual motifs - An eagle eye for detail and the ability to work well in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organization skills
The Graphic Designer role is mostly print, responsible for:
- Developing beautiful effective graphics for store signs, print ads, mailers, etc. based on creative briefs
- Ensuring concepts are aligned with brand guidelines and initiatives - Helping route creative through production process, assist other designers with projects as needed
- Make sure creative concepts translate into bilingual versions
This role is ONSITE. Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.