Have you ever done design work for the transportation railway industry and have a portfolio to show for it? Or have you worked with technical teams and engineers to create marketing deliverables?
Let us know ASAP! THIS ROLE REQUIRES AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK.
Our client is in need of a Graphic Designer to come on-board ASAP in their Ambler, PA office! This role is ONSITE & 40 hours a week for 3 months.
The Graphic Designer will be working alongside the Lead Graphic Designer & the Director of Business Development to take on any and every project that needs an extra set of hands. Currently, there are too many projects to touch and they need someone to help as soon as possible!
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Graphic Designer:
- Working on internal and external marketing and communications
- Creating proposals to clients (all government agencies so it's important that these are done in a highly professional manner)
-Ads, presentations,brochures & all other marketing material going out to agencies (mix of print & digital)
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
Salary: Up to US$25 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.