Position: Graphic Designer -Freelance to Fulltime
Location: San Diego
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance 3 Months to Fulltime
Starts: By 7/24
Rate: up to $25ph/DOE
Our client is a retail/eCommerce lifestyle brand that is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a freelance basis to start with the possibility to turn into a full-time role.
You will be responsible for providing innovative design solutions across all mediums including print, digital, social media.
Your day to day will include:
- Design and create production ready files for email campaigns, web banners, line sheets, look books, tradeshow displays, digital advertising banners, social media graphics, etc.
- Maintain and archive all project files to ensure that they are accessible, usable and organized
- Photography retouching and color correcting of all product imagery
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; ensuring completion is on time and on budget
- Work closely and collaboratively with the corporate team
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience in a Graphic Design role
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop retouching and color correction
- Strong layout and typography skills
- HTML Proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite PRO; Photoshop skills (resizing, cropping, retouching, color correction, slicing emails etc.)
If you are looking for your next fulltime home and love fashion/lifestyle trends, this could be a great new role for you! Apply today!
**THIS IS ONSITE FREELANCE IN NORTH COUNTY**
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$25.00 per hour + doe
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.