Position: Graphic Designer (freelance)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 1-2 months, possible temp to perm
Starts: As soon as they find the right candidate
Our client, a well-known fashion brand, is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer with join their team, starting as soon as possible!
The ideal Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
* maintaining a clean, youthful aesthetic and have experience doing graphic design work for a fashion brand
* designing collateral for email blasts, website banners, arranging lookbooks, social media assets, labels, etc.
* concepting, design, and layout
The Graphic Designer should have:
* 2+ years of experience
* a high taste level
* a portfolio that shows youthful, colorful, clean work
* proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
* ability to adapt quickly and take critiques
* previous ecommerce experience / photography or Lightroom experience is a plus!
* video editing, GIF creation, and innovative visual styles are a plus
* BFA or similar education
This role will be onsite, and you should bring your own laptop!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.