Position: Graphic Designer ~ Full-time Opportunity
Location: Raleigh - Durham
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: $22/hour +/- DOE
Our client, a major retail manufacturing organization, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
The Graphic Designer will create visual designs (typography, packaging design, logos, signage and corporate identify.
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design (or relevant degree) or have an Associates Degree and one year of professional working experience as a Graphic Designer.
* Ability to communicate and set up printing procedures and design specifications for print vendors is required.
* High proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc is required.
* Previous retail packing design experience is preferred but not required.
* Create product photography/renderings.
* Create visual designs from concepts and ideas.
* Create die lines that will be used for package designs.
* Translate / transfer designs & concepts into production specifications.
* Create comprehensive documentation from design concepts; specifications and documentation with vendors.
* Create mocks to provide a representation of final design concepts.
If you're interested & qualified reply today to be considered!
*When this role becomes full-time you will get full benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.