Our association client in Washington, DC has a need for a Graphic Designer to assist their team starting in early January for about 10-20 hours/week Work can be done offsite.
- Design and lay out organization's marketing and communications material (reports and briefs, scorecards, postcards, infographics, data graphics and PowerPoint presentations)
- Initiate and publish website edits
- Design/code new features
- Monitor and report web analytics.
- Follow and improve upon the organization's visual brand identity standards.
- Develop and maintain an electronic library of drafts/final versions throughout the process and regularly update key documents to ensure they are always accessible and current by staff and partners.
- Review and suggest strategic, structural, aesthetic and other improvements to content produced by other individuals and teams.
- At least five years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Graphic Design, Interactive/Web Design, Knowledge Management or Data Science.
- Significant experience with data visualization platforms (Tableau and GIS), Adobe Creative Suite, Vertical Response.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.