In less than three years, FlexShopper has become the largest rent-to-own ecommerce marketplace, offering consumers with no cash and bad credit the opportunity to get goods online on a rent-to-own basis. Internet Retailer recently named FlexShopper the fastest growing e-retailer in consumer electronics in the United States.
To meet the requirements of our fast growth, FlexShopper is hiring a Graphic Designer. This is an exciting growth opportunity for the right individual to work in a fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
RequirementsWe are looking for an exceptionally talented graphic designer to join our team. You'll be at the forefront of our creative activities, producing engaging visual elements for marketing and sales purposes. You'll work closely with the Marketing team to translate brand and product strategy into conceptually-sound and effective designs across various touchpoints. As part of an agile and cross-functional team you will be a key player at fast-growing company where your ideas matter.
- Create designs for marketing assets across email, display, and social platforms
- Ideate and bring to life new and innovative marketing concepts
- Develop integrated creative for marketing campaigns
- Create landing pages for A/B testing for marketing campaigns and promotional sales
- Create animation in designs and landing pages
- Develop creative testing elements across email, display, and social platforms
- Work with team members to analyze email performance and optimize effectiveness
- Build mockups and wireframes and effectively communicate through processes
REQUIRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
- A strong design aesthetic and creative portfolio
- Proven ability to execute high-level creative designs.
- Experience in designing marketing materials of all types
- Excellent multitasking, ability to execute from inception to completion
- Minimum 3+ years of Web and Graphic Design experience
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of typography, color and production.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Experience with HTML and CSS - advantage.
- Experience in UX - advantage.
Please provide resume AND portfolio of independently completed projects/designs.
Email email@example.com Please provide resume AND portfolio of independently completed projects/designs.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.