Position: Graphic Designer, Illustrations and Motion Graphics - Offsite
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: 12+ months ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A Global firm is looking for an experienced and professional Graphic Designer with Illustration and Motion Graphics experience to join their team on an offsite and long-term freelance basis.
You will be consulting on document production and determine the best method of creation, as well as assist in the strategic development of initiatives, campaigns, and work streams. Also, you will be providing hands-on graphic design support and project management, including creative conception, art direction and design, illustration and motion graphics.
- Ability to deliver unexpected design strategies, concepts and successful design solutions
- Maintain and implement brand guidelines
- Experience in a lead design role as a hands on team contributor
- Proven ability to work well with individuals at all levels
- Experience in building successful client relationships
- 4+ years of experience as a Graphic Design Lead and team contributor
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, PC platform - Illustrator & After Effects
- PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel
- PC & Microsoft Windows - which will be provided
- Design agency/studio or marketing experience in corporate & professional services preferred
- Experience taking a brand style and creating clean, sophisticated and simplified illustrations and motion graphics
This is a 40 hours per week, offsite, and long term-12+ month freelance opportunity.
You will need to go into the downtown Denver office for the interview and the first day to get a PC laptop and sign paperwork.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$54 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.