A Consumer Goods Company has a need for a Graphic Designer - Instructional to join their team on a Temporary basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role include supporting the creation of instructional materials, illustrating pictorial instructions, and contributing to the improvement of design processes. The ideal candidate will have at least3-5+ years of experience in communication design or instructional design, and strong illustration skills.
- Support the creation of instructional materials for patients and healthcare providers
- Apply a human-centered approach to design holistic training experiences (Instructions for Use, videos, and communication materials for the global pharmaceutical market)
- Specific activities include: information/graphic design, content generation, process mapping, prototype creation, and illustration of pictorial instructions
- Contribute to the improvement of design processes with creation of supporting documentation and guidance material
View 9 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in communication design and/or instructional design
- BA or BS required in Graphic, Communication, Interaction or Instructional design, or related degree
- Experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical space preferred
- Strong illustration skills, including icon development
- Ability to manage multiple projects with critical deadlines
- Experience working with usability testing
- Ability to translate complex data into intuitive visual design solutions
- Experience with content development
- Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Print specifications and production oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Graphic Designer - Instructional" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @syndicatebleu.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.