Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Dallas Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Up to $65,000/year DOE + Benefits
Our client, a CPG company in North Dallas needs a Graphic Designer. This is a FULL TIME opportunity with a FUN brand!
JUST A FEW PERKS:
- Be part of a quirky creative team that operates similar to an agency environment
- Opportunity to work on innovative and award-winning products
- Casual work environments (you can totes wear jeans!)
- Access to a massage chair and relaxation room because let's face it... being creative ALL THE TIME can be exhausting :)
- Company matching 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal Graphic Designer has 3 - 5 years of graphic design experience across digital, print, packaging and branding. Illustration, hand lettering and photography experience is a HUGE plus!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a strong sense of layout design, use of color and typography to design both digital and print solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
- DIGITAL: email campaigns, retargeting ads, social media and web graphics
- PRINT: product packaging, print marketing, catalogs, retail displays
- PHOTO: retouching and enhancements, as well as assisting with product photography and styling of shoots (photo art direction)
- PRODUCTION: preparing and delivering press-ready print files and managing press checks
BUT ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- Do you have a sense of humor?
- Do you have your Bachelors or accredited degree in design?
- Are you proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign?
- Are you skilled in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects? (This is a nice to have!)
- Do you have experience with creative properly formatted web content and animated gifs?
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$65000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.