Our client is in need of an experienced, polished Graphic Designer to join their team freelance to full-time, likely with a 3 month freelance period.
They want to give you a couple of paid test projects before committing to bringing you on long-term and these could likely be done offsite but you will work onsite at their office once you're hired.
Their clients are conservative so you need to be able to design with a sense of professionalism but at the same time they don't want a creative who will feel stifled or trapped in a corporate environment.
A financial and/or tech background would be huge but isn't required.
Graphic Designer, Requirements:
- Proven experience with the Adobe Creative Suite but especially InDesign
- Strong ability to design print ads (you will work on mostly print projects, no coding skills required)
- Ability to add creative input in a meaningful way and take initiative and think outside the box
- Strong background working within templates and branding guidelines; everything is pretty much laid out (PPT templates for trade shows and existing brochures, etc.)
- Must grasp the concept of sitting in a meeting and putting pen to paper to turn ideas and messaging into designs
- Ability to make simple edits to copy might be needed (checking for typos)
- High level of professionalism and sensitivity to confidential materials
Graphic Designer, Nice to Have's:
- Drupal 7 is (their website is based off of it) - Sharepoint (their intranet is based off of Sharepoint, and it's a
simple folder system)
- Ability to create interesting animations
- Infographics samples to show
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.