To drive our continued growth and expansion, WAC Lighting is adding an additional Graphics Design Artist to our Marketing Team. The Graphic Designer is responsible for production of graphic, print, video, and audio sales tools including catalogs and spec sheets. As a member of the Marketing Team, this role will work closely with Sales and Product Development to produce digital and graphic media that promotes new product lines and the WAC Lighting brand. A solid candidate will be eager to work with senior management and have experience in the following areas:
- Work with team to develop advertising and marketing tools to promote new products. This includes editing and or photo-shopping product placement pictures and catalog/new product brochures.
- Create specification sheets and underlining graphic art.
- Work with team to increase our brand awareness through consistent graphic themes.
- Create and edit motion and still graphics for new and existing media content.
- Develop media and presentations working in tandem with Marketing and/or Customer Management to help develop new concepts or for presentation to external customers.
- Maintain an organized library of imagery and moving footage that can be used for conceptual development and presentations.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of current design tools.
- Make appropriate independent visual decisions as to how best represent ideas and products while adhering to established branding standards.
- Create and edit videos, motion graphics, animation sequences, etc., from stock video/images as well as custom video/images.
- We are making a difference in the world we live in. As a lighting company, we can do this best by contributing to social progress with responsible manufacturing practices and energy saving technology.
- Strong organizational and an ability to multi-task/prioritize tasks
- 2 years of marketing experience. Experience in the lighting industry a plus.
- Must know and understand advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must know InDesign and Photoshop. HTML a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
- Ability to travel to and participate in national tradeshows approximately 4 times per year.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental coverage (including family coverage), vision, 401(k), tuition assistance, and continuous training and development.
About WAC Lighting:
Celebrating over 35 years of business and significant growth, WAC strives to be the most recognized and respected lighting fixtures company in the industry. We offer innovative and quality products and provide extraordinary customer service. We are an entrepreneurial company offering excellent career and growth opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site, www.waclighting.com
We strive every day to develop sustainable lighting by maximizing the aesthetic quality of today's interior environment while minimizing the impact on our world's precious natural environment. To achieve this goal, we are developing luminaries that deliver the finest quality of light with the most energy efficient lamping and optic technology available. We acknowledge our responsibility to raise the standards for how lighting quality is provided.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note salary history on your cover page. Given the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. WAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.