Position: Graphic Designer **Onsite**
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: September 25, 2017
Rate: $22-30/hr DOE
Our client, a global manufacturer of tools, is looking for an ONSITE Graphic Designer to join their team for a 40 hours/week freelance!
- Design digital graphics for trade show booths, marketing campaigns, sales collateral, merchandising for national advertisements, in-store promotions and more.
- Create wireframes, site maps, process flowcharts, product personas, content inventories web page designs
- Coordinate with e-commerce team to execute A/B testing
- Utilize best practices and personal skills to structure layouts and achieve user satisfaction and increase ROI
- Proficient with Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash) and the Office Suite
- 2-4 years of direct response marketing (relevant) design experience (including UX/UI)
- Previous experience with animation and editing for video and audio
- Experience converting PSD to HMTL
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: $22-30/hr DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.