Position: Graphic Designer IV
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Job Description: Our client is one of the most innovative and sought after companies. They are seeking a Graphic Designer
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work with editors and mid-level designer(s) to consult on layout and design/produce inline web assets that add value to our users
- Custom illustrating editorial concepts and work on developing campaign strategies related to editorial concepts
- Work closely with web production to ensure quality of content/images
- Work closely with project management to align on resourcing/project planning
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA Degree (In lieu of degree, 5-7 years of relevant work experience)
- 5-7 years experience art directing, designing, and producing creative assets for a publication or advertising channel
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a B2B oriented website. Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Portfolio showcasing strong design/illustration skills and ability to follow established design standards Strong attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to execute according to plan and deliver measurable results
- Commitment to creative excellence and demonstrated ability to own an idea from concept to execution, including detailed design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and a strong knowledge of HTML and CSS used in different mediums
- Experience concepting, wiring and designing infographics
- Experience managing and me ntoring mid-level designer(s)
- Strong ability to present creative work and explain rationale behind design thinking
- Competency sourcing photography in-line with brand/product guidelines
- Proven strong organizational, analytical, and independent problem-solving skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage/resource multiple projects across cross-functional teams in a dynamic and collaborative environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.