Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer - Pharma
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as identified, ideally early March
Our client, a pharmaceutical advertising agency, is looking for a Designer with Pharma experience to join their team full time.
This is a great opportunity to join a known agency who is moving to great new offices in Tribeca. They are growing and there is opportunity to grow with them.
The Designer will be Responsible for:
- Designing print materials such as core sales aid, main journal ads, supporting launch materials, rep training pieces, brochures
- Building the brand book and assisting with building the brand in general
- Assisting with creating videos in After Effects/ Premier (a Plus)
The Designer will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ Years experience in design with experience working in Pharma (DTC/HCP)
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Agency experience
- Have excellent leadership and written and verbal communication skills and ability to present work
- Client-facing experience and capabilities
- Adapt quickly to changes, ability to prioritize and problem-solve effectively
This role is onsite and a workstation will be provided
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.