Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a major business consulting firm, is looking for an ambitious full time Graphic Designer with significant print and digital experience to work with their teams on launching a new brand identity.
This is an onsite, full time opportunity to start within the next month. If you are growth minded, hard working, looking to be part of a purposeful team, then this is the opportunity for you!
This Graphic Designer's Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with internal and remote creative team on the concept and execution of a wide variety of assets including marketing collateral, corporate brand material, course materials, fact sheets, brochures, e-mails, web pages, digital campaigns and more
- Take the initiative and own any and all design projects available to work on at a given time from end to end
- Work closely with print production
- Constant communication with other creative team members and clients when necessary
- Lead and guide any junior members of the creative team on design projects when appropriate
This Graphic Designer's Requirements:
- 4+ years experience
- Four year bachelors degree in design
- B2B, corporate, and/or professional services experience is a plus
- Proficiency on Mac systems, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Client facing, strategic sensibility for each project and audience
- Ability to ensure all design products are kept within strict brand guidelines