Position: Graphic Designer (Print + Web) - Great Part-Time Opportunity
Location: West LA
Starts: Week of 1/15
* Rapidly growing CPG brand is seeking a Graphic Designer!
* You will be supporting the design team for all print and digital projects.
- 2-3 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Agency and/or design firm experience - Preferred!
- Strong print, digital and production skills
- Experience designing print collateral, POP, social media graphics, banner ads and more!
- Able to carry from concept through final production
- Packaging design skills - A Plus!
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Able to work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Laptop (with all needed programs)
We are looking for a team player with a positive, go-getter attitude. Must be able to work independently and hit the ground running!
Sound like you? Submit your resume and portfolio today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.