Position: Graphic Designer PRINT + WEB
Location: West LA
Estimated Duration: Long-term freelance - 3+ months
Starts: End of January
Rate: around $30/hour DOE
Fun consumer product company seeking a Graphic Designer. In this role, you'll working with the marketing team to create both digital + print projects.
Responsibilities will include:
* Design emails, banners and social media graphics based on currently marketing initiatives
* Catalog design (some templates will be provided)
* Organize photography and photoshoots
Requirements for the role
* Between 3-5 years of design experience
* Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
* Very strong use of typography and the ability to closely follow an established style guide
* Experience designing for both print + digital, catalog experience specifically is needed
This is an onsite, long-term role. Reply back if this sounds like you!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.