Our client is looking for a Production Artist / Graphic Designer to help with a project offsite for several weeks starting this week. This project is off-site during regular business hours.
Before applying, make sure you are able to work up to 40 hours per week and are great with meeting deadlines.
*You must have a PC with Windows and Adobe Photoshop software to be considered. This is due to Storyline software not working on Mac (you will be trained on Storyline if you do not yet know it - very quick and easy).
What you will be doing:
- Working with online educational courses, you will be reviewing images within content and swapping out images with stock or designing graphics to replace images
- Search for appropriate stock images to use within courses
- Edit sizes of graphics to ensure the layout stays consistent
- Track work and progress within project management tool
- Editing images using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Working within Storyline (will be trained), you will replace old images with newly designed images or stock
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience within an ad agency or corporate marketing team
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong eye for design and great production skills with attention to detail
- Educational content experience is a plus
- Storyline experience is a plus
This role is OFFSITE and you must have a PC with windows for this particular project.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$41000 - US$43000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.