Position: Graphic Designer - Production Artist
Estimated Duration: 4 Months or more
Starts: Jan. 14th or before.
Rate: Up to $27 an hour/DOE
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer - Production Specialist to help out their team in the Buckhead area with Maternity leave coverage.
* 3+ years experience
* Knowledge of prepress and print industry
* Communications/Specialized Graphics Degree or Certificate
* Pre-press, print production, quality control and photographic retouching knowledge
* Adobe Creative Suite, extensive InDesign
* Solid portfolio that showcases a good design sense
* Strong multitasking abilities, detail-oriented and organized.
* Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
* Project management skills
This is an onsite, 40 hour per week, 4 month freelance opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.