Position: Graphic Designer / Production
Location: Northern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: 3 months
Rate: Up to $25, DOE
* Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer to help with some projects.
* They are public transportation accessible via the Metra and CTA!
* You'll be responsible the production of print and digital deliverables to include brochures, newsletters, websites, ads, emails and social graphics.
* The only design work will be for adjusting to accommodate various languages/text and images.
* Ideal candidate will have 1+ year of production/design experience and has experience with text editing, typesetting and style sheets.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.