A global O&G news group is looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer (Publication Layout) for a 40/hr per week ONSITE, FREELANCE assignment that starts in mid December. Daily hours are 11 am - 7 pm.
NEED LAYOUT EXPERIENCE!
The ideal Graphic Designer (Publication Layout) has an EXTENSIVE background with newsletter or magazine layout. In addition, you have strong typesetting skills.
* Strong portfolio of layout work (magazine and newsletter)
* Expert level InDesign, Illustrator
* Intermediate Excel
* Ability to create document templates from scratch
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Deadline driven
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the layout of daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly newsletters.
* Layout of daily newsletter articles (up to 20 per day or more)
* Create relevant tables, graphics for newsletter
* Ensure associated electronic files are posted to all channels
* Meet all deadlines
Salary: US$20 - US$22 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.