Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance to possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to possible Full Time
Starts: May 2020
Freelance: Up to $35/HR DOE
Full Time: Up to $70,000/HR DOE
Our agency client in Washington, DC is looking for a Graphic Designer with publication and branding experience to join their team for a freelance to possible full time.
Your portfolio should include projects that show strong branding experience, campaign/advertising design, and print design. All projects must demonstrate design thinking and execution from concept to delivery.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm and conceptualize strategic marketing campaigns and lead the design of campaign material such as print and digital ads, marketing emails, promotional collateral, and social media graphics.
- Create visually-compelling concepts and layouts for print and digital collateral, including long-form publications, brochures, presentations, and infographics.
- Present design concepts at client meetings in a clear, concise, and articulate manner. Actively participate in discussions don't be a fly on the wall!
- Maintain well-organized files throughout the design process leading up to the final deliverables.
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of print and digital design experience
- Agency experience is required
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch and/or After Effects experience is a HUGE plus
- A passion for making a positive social impact through design
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.