Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: up to $58K, DOE
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team full time at their Westside location. The Graphic Designer will report to the Senior Graphic Designer and work within the Branding and Communications team.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with the design team for the development and design of marketing resources for all Americas brands while maintaining the integrity of each brand's look and feel.
- Fulfill digital graphic needs for websites, digital media, social media, and presentations.
- Assist with marketing literature, collateral, and other print design projects.
- Create and carry out concepts for POP materials and product packaging.
- Support ongoing media placements via ad production and trafficking.
- Brainstorm new approaches for marketing materials with design team.
- Produce line drawings and illustrations as needed for product packaging and resources.
- Optimize photography for use across all marketing channels, including print, digital, web, and social.
- Manage internal Data Asset Management system, following logical filing structure for all media.
- Ensure projects adhere to co rporate branding hierarchy and style guides.
- Interact with Americas Marketing, as well as cross functionally with key stakeholders in sales, product management and other internal departments to determine needs, define requirements, and coordinate on projects.
- Maintain campaign consistency across all projects and platforms, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Prep print and digital files for accurate production across various channels.
- Work closely with Americas Marketing to support and promote the brand strategy.
- Collaborate with Americas Marketing to create materials for corporate and customer-facing events.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient working in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience (including hands-on internships)
- Strong sense of initiative, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks, improving current work processes, and assisting others when necessary
- Strong eye for design and ability to work in sync with in-house design team
- Ability to design thoughtfully while still meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively under tight deadlines, with the ability to take direction and implement the most effective creative solutions
- Willingness and ability to learn new related skills and programs as needed
- High-enthusiasm, can-do attitude, creativity, initiative, and innovation
- Strong ability to move fast, prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent written & verbal communication, including an eye for detail and strong copywriting skills
- Understanding of typography and knowledge of printing/digital design processes
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated experience with project management system(s), preferably Wrike
- MAC proficient
- Experience optimizing photography for digital and print design, specifically image retouching/color correction, and photo manipulation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some photography required, experience in this area is preferred
- Experience with creating digital illustration and line drawings preferred, free-hand drawing skills are a plus
Experience with Video Editing, using Premiere Pro or After Effects, is a huge plus. This is a full time direct hire role located in the Westside area.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.