Brookfield Properties Retail Group has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer at our corporate headquarters in Chicago, IL. Brookfield Properties Retail Group is a retail real estate company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and owned by affiliates of Brookfield Asset Management. Our regional shopping centers are destinations for retail, lifestyle, dining, entertainment and so much more. Our extensive portfolio of properties spans the nation, encompassing 163 locations across 42 states and representing over 146 million square feet of retail space. All of our properties are strategically located in regional and coastal areas that constitute the "heart" of America. Our passionate team is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving and innovating to meet the needs of our communities. Our company culture celebrates collaboration, encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and values diversity. We are very proud to have a team of premier talent who are in it to win it. We invite you to be part of our success story.
Reporting to the Design Director, Creative & Brand Strategy, the graphic designer will work closely with the B2B Marketing team and internal creative team to concept and design the overall look and feel of communications materials including online (e.g. website pages, banners, social content and email campaigns) and offline channels (e.g. print advertising, corporate collateral, B2B sales materials).
- Design and produce print collateral, digital ads, and materials to support the sales and B2B teams.
- Participate in initial planning meetings to understand the objectives of each project and provide graphic/creative input
- Work closely with in-house creative team to create designs in alignment with Brookfields marketing and brand building strategies, both print and digital
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Establish a consistent corporate image, and ensure it is maintained throughout all corporate communications and promotional materials
- Communicate with Marketing team, help create customized pieces for their B2B needs
- Work with outside vendors, including setting deadlines and obtaining quotes
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of Graphic Design, Digital/Print
- Required skills include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign, Keynote and Powerpoint with skills in Adobe Spark a plus.
- Previous experience in graphic design, print and digital, with a creative portfolio of previous work
- Must have strong organizational skills; be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- A creative thinker and self-starter with strong communication skills
- Understanding of color, design and branding
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills required
- Ability to develop strategic solutions
- High standard of visual presentation
- Strong team player
- Freehand sketching a plus
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.